Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Who am I?

Hmmm ok here is my goal as of now is to make atleast one blog entry a day and make it something interesting and relevant to me and who I am, But the question is who am I? Where does one start to answer a question like that, How does one answer such a question, I guess at the start would work best i guess.

Im a average 30+ year old guy who is a father to a gorgeous and amazing 4yr old boy who i miss greatly as i am not getting access to him, I'm a photographer at times, IT tech at others whilst trying to just be me and get healthy again in mind,body and spirit. I am athletic when the mood takes me with my love of cycling as nothing really can beat the feeling of the wind in your hair and the sensation of speed as the road passes beneath you, the power as you accelerate up hills and to know all that comes from you and your legs.

Im also graced by the presence of a truely beautiful angel in my life someone who makes me really feel special my ever beautiful partner and inspiration Ahlephia someone whos writings amaze me and inspire me to try writing at times but im not a writer really just someone who can inspire her writing and thats more than enough for me as i can see the joy in her when she writes a great piece.

Well i will call it here as im struggling to think what else to include about myself here, Fingers crossed i keep to my goal and post something each day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.