Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Questions


How does one say how you make one feel in a simple way?
Does one buy you a rose or a thousand roses?
Does one climb the highest mountains and scream it from the top?
Does one write in the sky for the world to see?
Does one say to thee how special one is to another?
Does one tattoo it across ones heart to have a permanent mark of it?
Does one buy the prettiest ring in the store and get it engraved?

One just says,
Thank you my love for making this little person feel like the most important person in the world,
Thank you for teaching me love again and giving me the courage to feel it,
Thank you for taking the time to see me for who I am and making it ok to be me,
Thank you for taking the time to hear me for what I say and making sense of me,
Thank you for sharing your time and space with me giving me somewhere safe,
Thank you for giving me a place to be free and alive again,

But most of all:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE

1 comments:

Ravyn Nevermore said...

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.